Vincenzo De Cotiis, architect and artist was born in 1958 in Gonzaga, Italy. He studied architecture at the Milan Politecnico and founded his studio and gallery in 1997.
The beauty of the patina generated by time is the leitmotiv that is reflected both in his architectural and luxury interior designs throughout the world. A research that is based on a contemporary appropriation of recycled materials, often marked by time and wear, and reinterpreted through the integration of new and precious materials. The creative process is the outcome of a constant intellectual and artistic layering, fueled by a precise artisan lymph.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- size : W 20 cm x H 30 cm x D 7 cm | W 7.9″ x H 11.8″ cm x D 2.8 cm
- Material: Metal
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: 20W
- Weight: 1kg / 2.2lbs
- Conforms to CE & UL standards
- Control method: push-button switch