The Globe design table lamp from 1964
It would not be said that The Globe table lamp was born in the 60s of the last century by the traditional company Oluce. It looks so modern and original that it could undoubtedly be mistaken for a contemporary design piece. Joe Colombo, one of the talented Italian designers of the 1960s, designed The Globe in 1964. His vision has always been towards the future. He focused on what would be important to us in the future, on what our world would be like. Science fiction and utopias were always on his mind when he designed everyday objects. This is probably why his designs, like this table lamp, seem so modern to us today.
The spherical clear glass of The Globe is mouth blown and fixed on a metal structure with a satin nickel finish which, depending on the incidence of light, looks almost anthracite.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Size : Dia 30 cm x H 35cm| Dia 11.8″ x H 13.8″
- Material: Metal，Glass
- Light source: LED
- Light source base type: E27
- Power: 10W
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Conforms to CE & UL standards
- Metal finish: Nickel
- Control method: push-button switch