luminaires are handmade in Finland from form-pressed Finnish birch. The lamps have clean Scandinavian silhouettes, and the wooden surface gives them a warm and appealing character. lamps are designed by architect Seppo Koho who wanted to develop a softly filtering light that doesn’t dazzle but invites people to come closer. lamps emphasize space and environment by creating a unique atmosphere and feeling of closeness.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Material: Metal / Wood
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Finishes: original wood color
- Process: Polishing, Electroplating, Baking paint，Blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide a wire length of 150cm / 59 ″, which can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: email@example.com