We tapped into high-tech to create the striking Melt pendant light replica (2014), which was inspired by Dixon’s fascination with a vacuum metallization process commonly used to make sunglasses.
This pendant starts as a polycarbonate ball placed in a vacuum chamber. When the air is sucked out, an electrical charge vaporizes metal foil into a mist of particles that create a 0.02-micrometre-thick mirror-finish coating.
Melt pendant light replica is an interesting and dazzling pendant lamp. It is a good choice to hang it in the living room or dining room to light up your house. If you hang it in cafes or restaurants, it will interest many customers.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Melt pendant light Product Size
- Size: Dia 18cm/∅ 7″
- Size: Dia 28cm/∅ 11″
- Size: Dia 38cm/∅ 15″
- Size: Dia 48cm/∅ 18.9″
Melt pendant light Details
- Material: Mteal,PVC,Plastic
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 1.5kg/ 3.3lbs
- Finishes: Chrome,Gold,Red,Smoke
- Process: Polishing/Electroplating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This order does not include blubs.