The Caboche Grande LED Suspension Lamp has been created by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto . Designed to resemble a crown of pearls, Caboche takes its name from the French word for ‘skull’. Dazzling and highly practical, this LED lamp will take centre stage in living rooms, bedrooms and lounges alike.
The shade of the Caboche Grande LED Suspension Lamp is formed from rows of transparent PMMA spheres.These spheres are mounted onto an aluminium frame, but thanks to Foscarini’ s twist-lock system, the frame is barely visible, giving the lamp a pure, clean silhouette.
The Caboche Grande LED Suspension Lamp isn’t all about the pearl-like exterior. Inside the lamp, there is a blown glass diffuser which allows the specially engineered LED board to cast a muted but insistent light in all directions. This board is fixed inside the lamp and cannot be changed.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Small size : Dia 35 cm x H 20 cm | Dia 13.8″ x H 7.9″
- Medium size : Dia 50 cm x H 20 cm | Dia 19.7″ x H 7.9″
- Large szie : Dia 60 cm x H 20 cm | Dia 23.6“” x H 7.9″
- Material: Metal,Glass
- Light source: LED Chip
- Power: 20W
- Weight: 3kg / 2.2lbs
- Hanging wire: 150cm | 59″, (adjustable)
- Conforms to CE & UL standards
- Control method: push-button switch